- Fixed issue if power cycles when using a 6 press PIN
- Clear PIN then update
- Fixed issue with Amber DRL dropping out when using turn signals
- Added PIN LOCK function for vehicle security
- Added support for 2022/2023 (uconnect 5)
- Added APKill function to override AutoPark
- Major improvements to Line Lock, Brake Hold
- Added SGW disable option for those leaving Tazer in when using “mod friendly” dealers. This allows the dealer scan tool to work while the Tazer is installed.
- Adds the “Kill3Honk” setting, which disables the three honks that sound when you leave the vehicle with your key while it’s still running.
- Same as 18.1.2 but all live features default to “off” after firmware update, as Brake Hold being on was causing too much confusion from being unexpectedly enabled.
- Added Brake Hold feature
- Added more Amber DRL modes (day, night, both)
- Added Turn Assist remap shortcut
- Added Read DTC and clear DTC from individual modules
- Added OBD Readiness monitor status
- Added ABS Init to full reboot sequence
- Major stability fixes
- Added ParkCam – uses front park sensors to automatically show the surroundview/front view cameras when parking. (requires Surroundview and front Parksense)
- Added Drive Mode memory (for TRX) – remembers what drive mode you were in and sets it automatically when you re-start.
- Added AmberDRL live mode – overrides factory DRL’s with amber DRL and turns on factory marker lights, including TRX hood lights. Works when headlights are on, too.
- Added flashing 4WD indicator to show when ForceRWD is in use (TRX)
- Added Power Side Step enable for adding Mopar Deployabe Step Kit 82215287AD
- Fixed TurnCam so no more odd beeps from blind spot system.
- Fixed light show transitions to be quicker and turn off smoothly.
- Same features as 18.0.6 Beta 1:
- Fixed Stop/Start memory function for 2021’s
- Fixed Auto Power Folding mirrors so they operate when with quick ignition cycling
- Added ForceRWD mode in live menu and remap option (short term use only, not for Dyno)
- Added auto-ForceRWD when using Line Lock
- Added Pulse 3rd Brake light function
- Force Reverse Cam to come up when using TurnCam on SurroundView Rams
- Created submenu within Live menu to isolate the settings from quick-access functions
- Added Visual Tire Fill Alert
- Changes to TPMS settings algorithm
- Added more modules to “Clear CEL’s” function
- Fixed Trailer Brake Controller enable
- Changed first two Light Shows
- Added quick enable/disable for light shows in motion
- Removed requirement to have cruise ON when using Line Lock/Rock Crawl when not in Pulsar Mode
- Updated to load on V2 hardware
- Added Pulsar Compatibility back in, but now its selectable
- Boots up in standard mode. To invoke Pulsar Mode, press cruise cancel and traction control buttons at the same time.
- Once in Pulsar Mode, button presses will be like 18.0.3 was; cruise control on, use left arrow/cruise cancel to advance through menu and left arrow/RES to select.
- If in standard mode, cruise can be on or off, use left arrow/cruise cancel to advance through menu and left arrow/cruise on/off to select.
- Fixed settings for programming power folding mirrors when adding the hardware.
- Not available for Auto Download, Manual Download Only
- This version is NOT compatible with Pulsar!
- Reverted button press scheme back to original (18.0.1 and all other tazer variants)
- Added Unmarry Key and Serial Number menu items
- Added Mirror menu for adding power folding mirrors and tow mirrors
- Added Trailer Brake Controller activation
- Added Winch Mode (not sure if works on all engines)
- Added readout of DTC codes
- Unmarry before Updating, Manual update only as this version has not been tested on multiple DT’s yet
- Now compatible with Pulsar
- Menu operation changed (see manual for changes)
- Fixed accidental Light Show activation from keyfob
- Improved BCM read/write methods
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- initial release
You may find all of our instruction manuals for each product by clicking below.
Did you know you can make custom lightshows & activate it from the keyfob and enable in-motion?
This handy plugin will tell you everything that this device can do specific to your vehicle!