2020 and newer vehicles have a tire size limit of 35″ after which the ParkSense will be disabled. This is a Dodge factory limit and there is currently no way to bypass it.
NEW in firmware 18.1.7 (11/14/22):
PIN Lock allows you to set a steering wheel button sequence (PIN) that must be entered before the vehicle can be driven. Learn more in your Tazer’s User Manual.
NOTE: Disable PIN Lock before going through a carwash or before handing the keys off to a valet.
Tazer DT is an essential tool for owners of the new 2019 or newer Ram 1500 (New Body Style Only, including Ram TRX)
Simple, plug-in installation – simply unplug the SGW module and plug the Tazer DT Mini in its place. It is easily accessible, located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector.
Tazer DT features can be broken into three categories:
• Vehicle Settings, accessed with the engine OFF and the ignition in the “RUN” position. These are changes made to the truck such as tire size, gear ratios or settings which accommodate other upgrades. These changes will continue to operate after the Tazer DT is unplugged.
• Live Functions are accessed with the engine ON. These are operations the Tazer DT performs live, only while it is physically connected.
• “Non-Menu” Live Functions are not located in a menu. They are activated automatically or with a steering wheel button combination. These are operations the Tazer DT performs live, only while it is physically connected.
List of Vehicle Settings
• read and clear DTCs system-wide or inspecific modules
• change tire size
• change gear ratio
• change Transfer Case LOW ratio
• enable/disable TPMS system
• set TPMS pressure warning limit, front and rear, between 25psi and 85psi
• enable/disable backup camera
• enable/disable Cargo Camera input (8.4” and 12” NAV UConnect only)
• enable/disable CD (wired audio) input*
• enable/disable TravelLink/XM traffic and weather
• change daytime running lights (DRL) region (CA/USA)
• change DRL location
• enable/disable DRL Dropout function
• enable/disable factory fog lights
• enable/disable Fog Light Dropout (when fogs shut off while high beams are on)
• enable/disable one-touch lane change
• enable/disable factory halo lights (including BCM output for adding halos)
• configure vehicle for LED 3rd brake light
• change headlight type (Std/LED)
• change fog light type (Std/LED)
• change taillight type (Std/LED)/delete sensor circuit for running aftermarket lights
• change front turn signal type (std/LED)/delete sensor circuit for running aftermarket lights
• enable/disable Trailer Tow setting
• activate MOPAR Power Folding Mirrors
• activate mirror turn signals
• activate tow mirror lights
• activate approach mirror lights
• enable/disable Aux Buttons
• enable/disable Blind Spot Detection (if the hardware is added or removed)
• enable MOPAR power side step
• disable front axle disconnect module for axle swaps
• disable rear locker for axle swaps
• disable electronic steering pump for hydraulic steering conversions
• change cluster splash screen
• enable/disable PANIC button on remote
• one-touch return-to-stock – quick “Unmarry” function returns to stock.
List of Live Functions
• activate Light Show
• hold brakes at a red light
• enable navigation entry in-motion
• TurnCAM – activate backup camera when turn signals are used (5”, 7”, 8.4” and 12.1” UConnect) (excluding 2022 temporarily)
• Kill3Honk – disable three honks that sound when leaving running vehicle with keys
• ParkCam – activate SurroundView and front camera when front parking sensors are triggered
• automatically fold mirrors in/out on startup/shutdown
• override factory DRLs with amber DRL and turn on factory marker lights, including TRX hood lights in multiple modes (day, night or both)
• flash third brake light when braking
• customize third brake light flash pattern
• define Winch Mode RPM
• flash lights to indicate tire pressure while airing up/down
• Dark Mode – turn off all exterior lighting and dash/radio/shifter lights while parked with the engine running
• activate backup camera
• Force RWD (TRX only)
• activate 0-30 timer
• activate 0-60 timer
• display firmware version
List of “Non-Menu” Live Functions
(NOT IN A MENU — AUTOMATIC OR ACTIVATED WITH BUTTON INPUTS ONLY)
• AutoStopStart Disable – Tazer DT will automatically remember the last state of the auto stop/start system and set it for you the next time you start the vehicle
• AutoTracKill – Tazer DT will automatically remember the last state of the traction control system and set it for you the next time you start the vehicle
• Drive Mode Memory (TRX only) – Tazer DT will automatically remember drive mode and set it the next time you start the vehicle
• disconnect sway bar in 2WD up to 30mph or at any speed if mapped to a button
• Axle Locker Control – engage lockers in 2WD and 4Hi on demand.
• Cooldown Mode – turn on engine fans on-demand
• Winch Mode – raise idle RPM to user-selected value between 1300 and 2000
• Line Lock – lock the front brakes for an easy burnout
• Rock Crawl – lock all four brakes with a steering wheel button combo to hold the vehicle still, especially helpful when off-road
• TC Kill – turn off traction control, stability control and ABS
• show backup camera (shortcut)
• Turn Assist – lock the inside back tire for sharper turns (button remap function only)
• remap buttons to:
Any of the 8 light shows
• Partial Reboot
These are all accessed using the dash display, using steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
There are no reviews yet.